The Dazzing Colors of Animal Retinas Painted in Watercolor
Beauty is in our biology.
- These prints are made in the USA
- Giclee printing produces museum quality fine art reproductions.
- Premium archival papers are used.
- The inks are special light-fast inks, and archival certified.
- When treated properly, they will last a lifetime.
- All of the materials meet and exceed the standards set forth by the Fine Art Trade Guild for pH and lightfastness.
- Your three prints will be shipped flat.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for production and shipping.
- Each print will be individually sealed inside it’s own crystal clear acid-free protective bag.
Tips for Matting and Framing:
5″ x 7″ prints:
- will fit into a simple frame with a 5″ x 7″ opening ( no mat ), or,
- a frame with an 8″ x 10″ opening plus a 5″ x 7 ” mat.
- These should all be easily available at craft stores like Michaels and even Walmart.
8″ x 10″ prints:
- will fit into a simple frame with an 8″x 10″ opening – no mat, or,
- or an 11″ x 14″ frame plus an 8″ x 10″ mat.
- Check craft stores like Michaels and even Walmart
When choosing a mat or frame of another color, it is ideal to pick colors that are found within the artwork in order for it to “pop” .
Avoid choosing mats and frames to simply match existing decor ( if the decor colors are not neutral) , as you may find the colors clash once you get it on the wall.