20 Oz Tumbler Watercolor
Fun with the Canine Fundus
If you are outside the US, please send me a message at Nancylee@RemiLee.com and I will figure out shipping to your location. Thank you!
- The painting used for this u tumbler is from an image of a horse with EMND, Equine Motor Neuron Disease.
- Generally known as a neuromuscular disease ,some horses develop lesions in the back of the eye.
- In this case, a sweet mare named Raven was in dire straights and her new owner had her evaluated.
- Dr, Kathy Jordan did an amazing job bringing this mare back to lovely condition.
- It’s incredible that a disease can produce something so beautiful even though it is a dysfunction.
20 oz drink tumbler with the Equine Retina Watercolor design printed with dye sublimation .
The entire tumbler is covered with the artwork.
It is 6.8″ tall, 3.4″ round , stainless steel with a clear plastic lid.