Equine Retina Fine Art Prints
For the veterinarian or scientist who appreciates the incredible beauty found in biology.
- These prints are made in the USA
- Giclee printing produces museum quality fine art reproductions.
- Premium archival papers are used.
- The inks are special light-fast inks, and archival certified.
- When treated properly, they will last a lifetime.
- All of the materials meet and exceed the standards set forth by the Fine Art Trade Guild for pH and lightfastness.
- The 38″ x 44″ is a canvas, the smaller prints are on watercolor paper.
- Watercolor print sized 5 x7 through 11 x 14 will be shipped flat.
- Large canvas will be shipped ready to hang, please be sure someone is there to receive the delivery, it will be large!
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for production and shipping.
- Each print will be individually sealed inside it’s own crystal clear acid-free protective bag.
Tips for Matting and Framing:
5″ x 7″ prints:
- will fit into a simple frame with a 5″ x 7″ opening ( no mat ), or,
- a frame with an 8″ x 10″ opening plus a 5″ x 7 ” mat.
- These should all be easily available at craft stores like Michaels and even Walmart.
8″ x 10″ prints:
- will fit into a simple frame with an 8″x 10″ opening – no mat, or,
- or an 11″ x 14″ frame plus an 8″ x 10″ mat.
- Check craft stores like Michaels and even Walmart.
11″ x14″ prints:
- will fit into a simple frame with an 11″x 14″ opening – no mat, or,
- or an 16″ x 20″ frame plus an 11″ x 14″ mat.
- Larger sized mats you may need to find online in stores such as Michaels.
Traditionally watercolors are matted and famed in white in order to let the art speak freely.
When choosing a mat or frame of another color, it is ideal to pick colors that are found within the artwork in order for it to “pop” .
Avoid choosing mats and frames to simply match existing decor ( if the decor colors are not neutral) , as you may find the colors clash once you get it on the wall.